The Educated Software Engineer
This is my newsletter
I also write a regular newsletter. It contains my distilled experience with several topics regarding technology, software engineering, and being a software engineer.
Unsure whether to subscribe?
If you still have some room left in your inbox, I'd love to count you as a subscriber!
If you live inside the EU, you can find the required legal information here.
I am legally required to tell you that:
- By subscribing, your data is forwarded to servers located in the USA.
- You will receive one issue each week.
- You might occasionally receive optional issues if something important happens that’s worthy of sending out an additional issue (newsworthy content, etc.).
Each issue might at some point contain advertisements.
- These might be small snippets of text or small images advertising partners or their products.
- By subscribing to this newsletter, you agree that you have read and understood the implications of your subscription and agree to these terms.
- If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.